- Products & Services
- Building Material Testing Services
Building Material Testing Services
Leading Manufacturer of marble and granite testing from Hyderabad.
Marble And Granite Testing
Product Price: Rs 15,000 / SampleGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Sample
prize depends on parameters required by client
|Ore Type||Iron Ore|
|Service Type||Marble And Granite Testing|
|Service Location||Secunderabad, West Marredpally|
|Service Duration||10 days|
- Water absorption
- The amount of water that a refractory can absorb is measured by the water absorption test. The results of water absorption tests are used for quality assurance.
- Test Method IS 1124-1974, IS 13030-1991, ASTM C 97-2009
- Mohs Hardness
- This test helps in determining the hardness of rock. Because granite is a??rock??composed of multiple minerals, only crystals of specific minerals within the granite would be tested for hardness.
- Test Method IS 13630 (P-13) 2006
- Modulus Rapture
- The modulus of rupture (MOR) is the maximum surface stress in a bent beam at the instant of failure. One might expect this to be exactly the same as the strength measured in tension, but it is always larger because the volume subjected to this maximum stress is small, and the probability of a large flaw lying in the highly stressed region is also small.
- Test Method IS ASTM C 99-2009, IS 1578 (P-5)1993
- Dimension Testing
- This test is done to check the dimensional stability of the rock.
- Test Method IS 1130-1969, IS 3316-1974, IS 14223 (P-1) 1995, IS 3622-1977, ASTM C 625, 616, 629, 503
- Thermal shock test
- Thermal shock is the name given to cracking as a result of rapid temperature change. Glass and ceramic objects are particularly vulnerable to this form of failure, due to their low toughness, low thermal conductivity, and high thermal expansion coefficients. However, they are used in many high temperature applications due to their high melting point.
- Test Method IS 13630 (P-5)2006, EN-104, ISO 10545 (P-4)
- PVC Flooring tile
- PVC Flooring provides dust-free, noise absorbing, resilient, non-porous, decorative surface. It shall consist of a thoroughly blended composition of thermoplastic binder, filler and pigments.
- Test Method IS 3461
- Frost Resistance
- Ceramic tile frost resistance is defined as the ability of ceramic tile to withstand freeze/thaw conditions with minimal effect. The frost resistance of ceramic tile is dependent on the tile''''''''s porosity and water absorption levels. Frost damage can occur when the variety of ceramic tile absorbs moisture through its pores, causing the water to freeze internally when temperatures drop. Since water expands when it freezes, tension is then exerted inside the body of the ceramic tile. This internal pressure may become high enough to cause cracks in the ceramic tile.??
- Test Method IS 13630 (P-10), BS EN 12371
- Chemical Resistance test
- This test is done to determine the ability of the grade of granite used by a1-safetech to resist chemical attack.
- Test Method
- Breaking Strength
- Rocks are considerably weaker in tension than in compression. Characterizing tensile strength of rocks thus is of great importance in many engineering and geophysical applications. Tensile strength is defined as the failure of stress.
- Test Method IS 13630 (P-6)2006, IS 4457-2007
- Packaging Details: 300 x 300 mm size and 2 pieces required for testing
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback