Virus Controller Thunder
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 100 ml
|Composition||certified in the United Kingdom|
|Packaging Size||500 ml/ 100 ml/ 1 liter/ 20 liter|
|Categories||Insect Growth Regulators|
|Dose||Direction of use Foliar spray dissolve 500 ml of this product per 200 liter of water and spray on le|
|Pack Type||Drum, Bottle|
|Mode Of Operation||Sprays|
|Target Pests||virus control|
|Dosage||2 ml / litre of water|
|Grade Standard||Agriculture Grade|
|Target Crops||all kind of crops|
|Solubility||soluble in water|
|Quantity Per Pack||100,500 ml,1 liter,20 liter|
|Shelf Life||3 years|
|Dilution In Water||2 ml in 1 litre water|
|Product Name||virus controller|
Thunder – A virus Relief , for all crops
A Nanotech product .
Immunity developer against virus
Thunder is a very effective organic solution compared to synthetic vericides for farm crops, flowering
Plants and garden plants.
It decreases curling of leaves and reduces extra thickening and swelling of plant veins due to viral attack by carriers and regular use helps in vector transmitted viral attack diseases like, mosaic virus, Gemini virus, begomo etc
Brinjal, Drum stick, chillies, Tomato, Rose, Jasmine & other flowering, okra etc.
2 – 3 ml per liter based on infection level with 0.5 ml aqua’s monionic silicon spreader in water
Larvicide Rakshak Crop Protector(Chewing Pest)
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Litre
|Usage/Application||Larvicide control,2ml in 1 liter of water ,500 ml for 200 liters per acre|
- RAKSHAK works as a guard A SOLUTION TO ALL KINDS OF CHEWING PEST. and leaf minor
- White grubs are the most destructive insect pests of turf grasses in Kentucky. Turf is damaged when the grubs (the larval or immature stages of certain beetles) chew off the grass roots just below the soil surface. The root injury reduces the turf's ability to take up water and nutrients and withstand the stress of hot, dry weather conditions.
- Several species of white grubs can cause this damage, but the two that are most common in Kentucky are the larvae of masked chafers and Japanese beetles. Other species occasionally infesting turf grass in Kentucky are the larvae of green June beetles, May beetles, and the black turfgrass ataenius.
- All of these grubs have stout, grayish-to-white bodies with brown heads. Depending upon the species, the mature grub ranges in size from 3/8 to 2 inches long. Most species are curled into a C-shape when at rest, although green June beetle grubs have the curious habit of crawling on their backs.
- Usage of rakshak protects it from above disease and is helpful in your crops.
- Packaging Details: 1 litre and 100 ml
Larvicide (All Types Of Chewing Pest Control) - Killer
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 50 ml
|Target||Insect Control, Disease Control|
|Usage/Application||Foliar Spray Dissolve 70 ml Of This Product Per 200 Liter Of Water And Spray On Leaves To Cover 1 Ac|
|Dosage||5 ml In 15 Liters Water for chewing pest control|
|Strength||High,chewing pest control|
|Pack Size||Box of 10 Ampules|
- It has a unique combination seaweed extracts Ecklonia maxima and sargasum kelp which are potent plant nutrients. Killer is not a pesticide; it is a seaweed extract based plant nutrient that contains many trace elements that naturally boots the plants defense mechanism.
- KILLER a nanotech agriculture product to control chewing pest.
- DOSAGE : 5 ml in 15 liters of water ,box of 10 Ampules so 10 ampules a acre dosage of 150 liter water is a unique combination of Ecklonia maxima and Sargasum kelp. These both varieties of seaweed extract are known to be potent plant nutrient. Tehy help increase yields and provide adequate nutrition to plants for healthier plant growth. Healthier crops are less susceptible to attack from chewing pests and borers. Healthier plants have higher plant defuse capacity that can repel and sustain chewing pests attacks. KILLER is not pesticide, it is a seaweed extract based plants nutrient that contains many trace elements that naturally boosts the plants defuse mechanism regular use of KILLER is known to increase yields and profitability.
- Increases nutrient uptake
- Increases growth and vigor
- Helps to increase yield and provide adequate nutrition to plants for healthier plant growth.
- Healthier crops are less susceptible to attack from chewing pests and borers.
- Target crops/ plants
- Useful for all kind of crops, fruits & vegetables
- Packaging Details: ampule and bottles.
Borer Control (All Types Of Plant Borers) - Soil Conditioner
|Packaging Size||3 KG,use 3 kg per acre|
|Purpose||Used For Controlling All Type Of Plant Borers|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- It is a technically formulated research product it is a highly essential soil conditioner with good value of soil protection and growth simulation substances.It helps to prevent leaf borer, steam borer, shoot borer and top borer especially in paddy, wheat and sugarcane. It also helps to increase yield to a significant level.
Direction of use;
- 3 kg per acre applied in roots at the time of sowing
Dosage for usage
- Dilute 2 ml in 1 liter water, 500ml in 200 liter water for 1 acre
- Production Capacity: 1000