West Marredpally, Hyderabad, Telangana
GST No. 36ADFPK4042C1Z1
Approx. Rs 570 / LitreGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Litre|
|Usage/Application||FOR PLANT INSTICIDE|
|Target||Disease Control, Insect Control|
|Types||Systemic, Curative, Preventive|
|Usage||5 ml in 1 lit water,1liter of this product in 200 liters water can cover an acre of land|
|Formulation||certified in the United Kingdom|
|Categories||Insect Growth Regulators|
also used in prevention of sucking pests like aphids ,trips and white fly .
a unique product based on herban ingradiantes especially designed to control mealy bugs .it controls and prevents mealy bugs of all stages .
Mode of Action: It has contact, Stomach, Systemic, Translaminar and Smothering action making it a Versatile and broad spectrum tool for the control of various sucking pests.
Dosage:2ml in 1liter of WaterMulti-target sites, therefore, no chance of insect resistance.
Target Pest All types of trips and Mites
Target crops Wine grapes, table grapes, tomatoes, brinjal, cucumber, leafy vegetables, berries, watermelon, banana, cotton, rice, soybean, sugarcane, wheat, sorghum, potato, onion, oilseeds, flowers, etc.
Packing: Available in 250ml, 500ml(On order), 1Liter, 10liter, 20liter and up to 1000liters HDPE bottles and Drums.
Approx. Rs 800 / LitreGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Usage/Application||2 -3 ml per litre of water|
|Extraction Method||Cold Pressed|
· Neem oil is emulsifiable, eco-friendly, bio degradable which Contains Azadirachtin which repels/control aphids, black spot, rust, Spider mites, fleas, fungus gnats, whiteflies, mosquito and so on Acts as Plant Insecticide / Fungicide / Miticide.
· It is used for Indoor/Outdoor Use on Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts, Herbs, Spices, roses, Houseplants, Flowers, Trees, Lawns and Shrubs
· Neem mainly affects chewing and sucking insects. Neem is effective in controlling black spot, powdery mildew, anthracnose and rust fungi
· Organic pesticide neem oil neem is a concentrated neem oil formulation mixed with emulsifiers for ready use. Active ingredients- cold pressed concentrated neem oil, with a higher concentration of azadirachtin
· It is also effective against mealy bug, beet armyworm, aphids, cabbage worm, thrips, whiteflies, mites, fungus gnats, beetle
Dosage: Dilute 3 – 5 ml of neem oil in 1 litre of water.
Explore More Products