- Products & Services
- LABORATORY TESTING
Zeal biologicals started its journey in 2013, with the aim of providing accurate and precise testing facilities to the traders and manufacturers . we TEST with an objective to provide excellence in testing services and to offer innovative and exceptional analytical process to our clients.aware of our role in quality control and assessment. Therefore, we have created and continue to improve our facilities as per international standards meeting requirements ofILAC, ASTM, ISO, USP, BP, DIN, JS, BS, AOAC & NABL
Coal Testing Services
|Characteristic Test||Proximate analysis - Moisture,Volatile matter,Ash and Fixed Carbon|
|Testing Type||Coal Testing Services|
|Product Type||Minerals & Ores|
|Service Type||Process Characterization, Standardization|
|Design Type||Quality Design, Experimental Design|
- Calorific value (Gross/net)
- The calorific value of a fuel is the quantity of heat produced by its combustion - at constant pressure and under "normal" conditions.
- Test Method
- Proximate analysis - Moisture, Volatile matter, Ash and Fixed Carbon
- Proximate analysis indicates the percentage by weight of the Fixed Carbon, Volatiles, Ash, and Moisture Content in coal. The amounts of fixed carbon and volatile combustible matter directly contribute to the heating value of coal. Fixed carbon acts as a main heat generator during burning. High volatile matter content indicates easy ignition of fuel. The ash content is important in the design of the furnace grate, combustion volume, pollution control equipment and ash handling systems of a furnace.
- Test Method
- Ultimate Analysis
- The ultimate analysis indicates the various elemental chemical constituents such as Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Sulphur, etc. It is useful in determining the quantity of air required for combustion and the volume and composition of the combustion gases. This information is required for the calculation of flame temperature and the flue duct design etc.
- Test Method
- Ash analysis
- Ash content of coal is the non-combustible residue left after coal is burnt. It represents the bulk mineral matter after carbon, oxygen, sulfur and water (including from clays) has been driven off during combustion. Analysis is fairly straightforward, with the coal thoroughly burnt and the ash material expressed as a percentage of the original weight.
- Test Method
- Ash Fusion Temperature
- The behavior of the coal's ash residue at high temperature is a critical factor in selecting coals for steam power generation. Most furnaces are designed to remove ash as a powdery residue. Coal which has ash that fuses into a hard glassy slag known as clinker is usually unsatisfactory in furnaces as it requires cleaning. However, furnaces can be designed to handle the clinker, generally by removing it as a molten liquid. Ash fusion temperatures are determined by viewing a moulded specimen of the coal ash through an observation window in a high-temperature furnace.
Soil Testing Service
|Testing Type||Soil Suitability, Soil Fertility, Heavy Metal in Soil|
|Testing Content||Mineral Type and its Level, pH Level, Volatile/Non-Volatile Substance|
|Preferred Test Location||By Samples in Lab|
|Soil Type||Alluvial Soil|
- We are one of the trustworthy firms, involved in offering a wide gamut of Soil Testing Service to our clients. Our professionals work hard to provide this soil testing service within promised set of time span. While rendering these testing services, we utilize advanced technology in order to produce accurate results.
Food Testing Laboratory
Minimum Order Quantity: 10 pack
|Services Include||Stability Studies, Waste Water Testing, Microbiological Assays|
|Testing Type||Total Aerobic Count|
|Application||Food & Beverage|
- Our organization is offering an astonishing range of Food Testing Service Offered an array of services is rendered using the latest technology. In addition to this, these are offered at pocket-friendly prices to attain optimum customer satisfaction.
Milk Quality Testing .
|Test Location||Zeal Biologicals|
|Service Type||Milk Quality Testing|
|Service Duration||7 Days|
|Service Location||Off Line|
- Milk Qualitative Trait Genotyping
CSN2 gene testBeta-casein is a naturally produced protein in cows’ milk which comes in two variants, A1 and A2. Our laboratory performs genetic test to identify type of protein produced by cow by SNP genotyping
- Alpha s1 Casein protein shows polymorphisms which affect the amount of protein and fat produced. This test allows breeders to select animals with respect to their genetic ability of production levels of Alpha S1 Casein in the milk.
- A and B are the genetic variants of this protein found in cow, β-Lactoglobulin is of direct interest to the food industry since its properties can variously be advantageous or disadvantageous in dairy products and processing
- Kappa Casein (κ-Casein) is one of the four non-whey proteins and has been associated with increased protein yield and percentage. We have a test that identifies animal with higher production trait for Kappa Casein protein.
- Milk testing and quality control is an essential component of any milk processing industry whether small, medium or large scale.
- Milk being made up of 87% water is prone to adulteration by unscrupulous middlemen and unfaithful farm workers. Moreover, its high nutritive value makes it an ideal medium for the rapid multiplication of bacteria, particularly under unhygienic production and storage at ambient temperatures.
- We know that, in order for any processor to make good dairy products, good quality raw materials are essential.
- A milk processor or handler will only be assured of the quality of raw milk if certain basic quality tests are carried out at various stages of transportation of milk from the producer to the processor and finally to the consumer.
Bacterial Endotoxin Test
|Mode Of Report||Soft Copy, Hard Copy|
|Testing Type||Bacterial Endotoxin Test|
|Test Location||In Laboratory|
|Service Duration||1 Month|
|Application Type||As per requirment|
- Lipopolysaccharides (LPS), also known as lipoglycans and endotoxins, Endotoxins are part of the outer membrane of the cell wall of Gram-negative bacteria. Although the term "endotoxin" is occasionally used to refer to any cell-associated bacterial toxin, in bacteriology it is properly reserved to refer to the lipopolysaccharide complex associated with the outer membrane of Gram-negative pathogens such as Escherichia coli, Salmonella, Shigella, Pseudomonas, Neisseria, Haemophilus influenzae, Bordetella pertussis and Vibrio cholerae.
Drinking Water Testing Service
|Chemical Quality Testing||pH, Alkalinity, Pesticides, Dye Effluent Testing|
|Certifications Required||BIS / ISI, FSSAI|
|Type of Solids Testing||Dissolved Solids, Suspended Solids, Volatile Solids|
|Is It UV Check Required||UV Check Not Required|
|Service Location||Pan India|
|Service Type||Drinking Water Testing|
- We are involved in presenting an exclusive range of Drinking Water Testing Service.
- We offer accurate results, taking utmost care of client’s needs. Apart from this, these services are available at pocket-friendly and reasonable prices with us.
- all kindsof ater tested eg swiming pool, dialysis water , waste water etc. ENVIRONMENT AND WATER Water is the most important resource we have, and it is vitally important for all of us. So, in many countries it is the object of numerous environmental laws and regulations. This relates not only to drinking water but ultimately also for the whole water cycle, for example surface and ground water, process and waste water. When it comes to water testing, the flexibility to use either instrumental analysis methods or field based systems can provide distinct advantages to users. Laboratory based systems are accurate and can be efficient with higher volume workflows, they can also be more costly and time consuming. Commercially available rapid test kits can provide quicker results at a lower cost.
- sers. Laboratory based systems are accurate and can be efficient with hENVIRONMENT AND WATER Water is the most important resource we have, and it is vitally important for all of us. So, in many countries it is the object of numerous environmental laws and regulations. This relates not only to drinking water but ultimately also for the whole water cycle, for example surface and ground water, process and waste water. When it comes to water testing, the flexibility to use either instrumental analysis methods or field based systems can provide distinct advantages to uigher volume workflows, they can also be more costly and time consuming. Commercially available rapid test kits can provide quicker results at a lower cost.
Waste Water Testing
|Type of Water||waste water|
|Chemical Quality Testing||pH, Alkalinity|
|Testing Report Method||Mail, Hardcopy|
|Type of Testing||Sea Water Testing, Dye Effluent Testing, Purity/Hardness Testing|
|Physical Quality Testing||Odour, Electrical Conductivity, Colour|
|Type of Solids Testing||Suspended Solids, Volatile Solids, Dissolved Solids|
|Photometric Analysis||Electro Chemical Measurement, Colorimetric, Enzymatic|
|Microbiological Testing Required||Yes|
|Environmental Contaminant Analysis||Pesticides, Herbicides, Organic Pollutant|
|Micro Biological Testing||Faecal Coli forms, Total Coli forms, Nitrate Test|
|Need Pesticide Test||Yes|
|Need Water Treatment Program||Yes|
|pH/Ion Value Test Required||Yes|
|Test Report Required||Yes|
- To furnish the requirements of clients, we are engaged in offering Water Testing Services.
- . To offer best quality testing service, we are rendered it with following quality principles. Apart from this, we are offering this testing service range at the budget friendly market price.
Red/White Sandalwood Testing
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Sample
|Monitoring Test Type||Moisture Content, Specific gravity, Calorific Value Oil Content, Grade,Density|
|Wood Type||Any Type|
we check the purity and quality of sandalwood.
We are the star suppliers in Sandalwood Testing. Our expertise lies in Sandalwood Testing
Wood Testing Services
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Sample
|Type of Test||using equipment's|
|Service Type||Wood Testing Services|
|Service Duration||7 - 8 working days|
|Service Location||West Marredpally, Secunderabad|
|Moisture, Compressive test, water absorption eat||size 4 x 5 Required|
- Modulus of rupture
- Modulus of rupture is the maximum load carrying capacity of a member. It is generally used in tests of bending strength to quantify the stress required to cause failure. It is reported in units of psi.
- Test Method IS 1734 (P-11)1983, RA-2003, IS 1708 (P-5) 1985
- Modulus of elasticity
- This test helps in determining the flexural stiffness and modulus of elasticity properties of wood-based materials by nondestructive testing using transverse vibration in the vertical direction.
- Test Method IS 1734 (P-11)1983, RA-2003, IS 1708 (P-5)1985
- Internal bond strength
- The purpose of this test is to design a compression shear device for easy and fast measurement of the bonded shear strength of wood-based materials.
- Test Method IS 1734 (P-4) 1983, RA-2003
- Moisture content
- This test helps in determining the moisture content (MC) of solid wood, veneer, and other wood-base materials, including those that contain adhesives and chemical additives.
- Test Method IS 1734 (P-1) 1983, RA-2003
- Analyzing tree density can serve great ecological and scientific function. The tools used to accumulate this knowledge are generally uncomplicated and minimize any ensuing damage done to tree specimens.
- Test Method 1708 (P-2)1986, RA-2008
- Bending strength
- In bending, it is assumed that wood is linearly elastic for low values of stress, i.e., the stress and strain are proportional to each other and produce an elastic or straight-line plot on the typical stress-strain curve.
- Test Method IS 1734 (P-11) 1983
- Compression strength
- The box compression test (bct) measures the compressive strength of boxes made of corrugated fiberboard as well as wooden boxes and crates. It provides a plot of deformation vs compressive force . Containers other than boxes can also be subjected to compression testing drum, pail, etc.
- Test Method
- Wood-based panels
- This test helps in determining the structural panels of uniform properties within a panel. It is useful for evaluating plywood of clear, straight-grained veneers, and determining the effect of chemical or preservative treatments, construction, principal direction with respect to direction of stress, and other variables that are expected to uniformly influence the panel.
- Test MethodIS 4020 (P-1 to 16)1998
- This test helps in determining the quantity of water absorbed in a specified time through the surface of an overlaid wood-based panel. The test method measures the rate of water weight gain within a controlled surface area of the overlaid panel surface when exposed to standing water.??
- Test Method?? ASTM D 5795.
- Swelling in thickness
- This test helps in determining the effect of ambient environment, temperature and relative humidity, on the hygroscopic thickness swelling rate of wood fiberboard and wood fiber/polymer composites. A swelling model describing the thickness swelling process of composites exposed to water vapor conditions was developed, from which the parameter,??KSR, can be used to quantify the swelling rate.
- Test Method IS 2380 (P-17)1977, RA-203
- Ability to hold a screw
- The ability to hold screws in both face and edges is an important attribute of wood.
- Test Method IS 2380 (P-14)1977, RA-2003, IS 1708 (P-15)1986
- Dimensions stability
- Dimensional stability is measured by noting the length, width and thickness of the test pieces after conditioning to constant mass at 35% rh, 25 DegreeC and after conditioning at 85% rh, 25 DegreeC. The dimensional stability is expressed as the sum of the percentage changes in each dimension between these limits.
- Test Method IS 4020 (P-3)1998
- Delivery Time: 7 - 8 days time for testing
- Packaging Details: 4 x 5 size required for testing