Material Data Safety Sheet
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Sheet
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
A safety data sheet (SDS),material safety data sheet (MSDS), or product safety data sheet (PSDS) are documents that lists information relating to occupational safety and health for the use of various substances and products. SDSs are a widely used system for cataloging information on chemicals, chemical compounds, and chemical mixtures. SDS information may include instructions for the safe use and potential hazards associated with a particular material or product, along with spill-handling procedures. The older MSDS formats could vary from source to source within a country depending on national requirements; however, the newer SDS format is internationally standardized.
A SDS for a substance is not primarily intended for use by the general consumer, focusing instead on the hazards of working with the material in an occupational setting. There is also a duty to properly label substances on the basis of physico-chemical, health or environmental risk. Labels can include hazard symbols such as the European Union standard symbols. The same product (e.g. paints sold under identical brand names by the same company) can have different formulations in different countries. The formulation and hazard of a product using a generic name may vary between manufacturers in the same country.we prepare new and updates existing Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS – now known as SDS) to REACH (Regulation 2006/1907/EC), CLP(Regulation 2008/1272/EC), Globally Harmonized System (GHS), and OSHA standards.
- Classification of substances and/or products to determine the need for labelling and documentation required
- Review of current SDS against REACH and GHS requirements
- Identification of gaps and required changes
- Conversion of gaps and required changes
- Translation of hazard symbols to GHS standard
- Gap closure for missing data fields
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) preparation
- Delivery of completed safety data sheets for use and distribution
- Translation into alternative languages
Sample of formats supported:
- REACH Regulation – Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of Chemical Substances
- CLP Regulation – Regulation on classification, labeling, and packaging of substances and mixtures
- U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration's (OSHA) Hazard Communication Standard
- GHS – Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals
- JIS Z7250 – Japanese GHS SDS Standard
keep your products on the market in the EU, USA and worldwide. let us help you for it.
- Item Code: ZB-MSDF-2019
- Delivery Time: 3 days time for report